- Banks – Most open Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm. but times vary. Some banks are closed for lunch.
- Emergencies – For police, dial a local phone number; for ambulance call a hospital.
- Internet Access – Wifi is standard in most hotels and free in many coffee shops.
- Mail – Buy stamps at the Post Office. Convenient post offices are located in most cities.
- Safety – Pickpocketing can be a common problem. It is suggested for men to keep wallets in their front pocket and ladies keep handbags close.
Information, internet access, maps, and train passes are available at local Tourist Information terminals. These are located at various sites around the cities. Local travel agencies are also helpful for quick information and finding hotels.
Getting in from the airport and other arrival locations. Travel planning is about more than just knowing where you’re going. Prepare to navigate, take control and be ready for anything.